How to get to the Exhibitions
DIRECTIONS BY CAR
- A27 motorway exit “Conegliano” or “Treviso Nord” recommended for those coming from Venice, Bologna, Padua and Milan
- A28 motorway exit “Conegliano” recommended for those coming from Austria and Slovenia, Trieste, Udine, Portogruaro and Pordenone.
- A27 motorway exit “Vittorio Veneto north” recommended for those coming from Belluno and Austria
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
The railway stations in the vicinity of the shows are: Conegliano and Cornuda.
ARRIVING BY PLANE
- Airport “Marco Polo” of Tessera – Venice
- Airport “San Giuseppe” of Treviso
- Airport “Catullo” of Verona
The available camper areas are indicated on the map.
- Reach the Primavera del Prosecco exhibitions with BusforFun!
- Find the best train to visit Primavera del Prosecco Superiore with Trainline!
- Find the best means of transport to reach the Exhibitions of Prosecco Superiore at the best price: visit Virail.it!
- Find your train with Trenitalia